Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Waiting Current mood: blah
Our appointment was cancelled on Friday morning. We are re-scheduled for Monday morning at 8am. Steve & I were in the car for 2 hours trying to make it to the appointment in time, but due to Memphis drivers NOT knowing how to drive we didn't make it. I was so upset because the doctor couldn't wait on us any more to get there & I just wanted to get the visit over with and stop playing the waiting game. For those of you that don't know, Memphis had a light dusting of freezing rain that really only affected the bridges, but our whole city shuts down at the mention of snow/sleet etc.
Anyways, the doctor that we are seeing only comes to the perinatologist's office at 8 am for an hour, then he has to go to his office and see patients. I understand he couldn't wait on us forever & it happened for a reason. So in the mean time we went and registered at Target and Baby Depot (inside Burlington Coat Factory). That was a lot of fun, and I am sure there are things I forgot to register for but that's okay!
Steve is at my parents house helping my dad put up a wooden fence, so I have the house to myself for a bit. We are supposed to go to dinner tonight with some friends, but their child is sick so that might not happen. If not, this is just going to be a lazy & relaxing day for me.
I will try to keep people updated as I know more info. Once again, thanks for the prayers.

No comments: