Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, November 26, 2007
We are GOING HOME!!!!! Current mood: chipper
Yep, that's right! After 6 months of hospitals, Macy Jane is FINALLY being discharged later this afternoon. The wi-fi is down again at the hospital, and I have had no way to update people for the past week. Thankfully the library is allowing me to use the computer in here. I just booked one-way flights for us for TOMORROW! By 2pm tomorrow I should be in Memphis. I am so thrilled and excited and nervous and anxious....all rolled in to one! Of course, for those that know me, I will of course be stopping at El Porton before heading home I cannot wait to get home and let my beautiful daughter enjoy life outside of a hospital.
Please pray for travel safety tomorrow. I specifically booked a flight that has a layover in Phoenix, where I know that there isn't any snow or ice because I do not want anything hindering us getting home! Also, I am nervous about taking MJ that high in the air, but she has had the complete repair so we shouldn't have any trouble with her oxygen levels. Just pray for us that we make it without any problems!!
I will update again, hopefully from my house!!!! It feels wierd saying that considering I have been there probably less than 10 times in the past 6 months. I hope we will get home and not have to go to the hospital for a LONG time.
Thanks for the prayers!!
Much Love,
Bethany

No comments: