Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday, December 09, 2007
Us Current mood: sad
This is going to be a quick post, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing okay. Enjoying being at home. MJ goes back to the doctor on Friday.....please pray that she has gained some weight....if Not I am really afraid that he will put her in the hospital. She looks great though and is really happy. I will post more hopefully tomorrow with some updated pictures.
Also, one of my friends named Kristy (was a nurse at Lebonheur that took care of MJ on weekends) called me today and asked me to pray for her family. Her sister had a sweet baby boy 2 months ago, and he passed away in his sleep this morning. They are thinking it was SIDS. PLEASE pray for the entire family, especially Caleb's parents, and especially at this time of year. It breaks my heart to think of another baby becoming an angel so early in life. Kristy, if you read this, please know that me and my family are praying for ya'll.
Much Love!
Bethany

No comments: