Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday, December 14, 2007
Doctor. Current mood: bouncy
MJ went to the doctor today. It was the BEST visit she has ever had She now weighs over 12 pounds and has actually gained more than what the doctor had hoped for. HUGE answer to prayer. Before he even saw her weight he told me that she looked much better today than 2 weeks ago and then he saw her weight and said the extra 558 grams looked great on her. She was doing well enough to FINALLY receive her 2 month immunizations. She is such a big girl! She cried for maybe 1/2 a second when the alcohol pad was put on her legs, but the needles didn't even bother her. (I can't imagine why.....haha)
I am super happy. I asked him about her developmental status and he said that she is "very engaging" and he doesn't want her to GO to therapy right now. He did say that if I wanted he would have the TEIS (Tennnessee Early Intervention) people come to our house, but he thought we were doing a great job at home and that she would eventually catch up. He was thrilled with her status. I cannot tell you how relieved I am. God has answered SO many prayers concerning this little one. I am so undeserving.
My good friend Micah called me today to let me know she had her baby this morning. I stopped by after the doctor's visit to see them and Emma Grace is sooo cute. It took me back to when Macy Jane was born and I remembered how tiny she was compared to now! Anyways, congratulations to her!!!!!
I am going to go and finish cleaning the house while my mom entertains MJ. My sister and brother and sister in law are coming in to town tonight. My parents 40th anniversary is this month and we are throwing them a big party at my house on Sunday. I hope that everyone is doing well. We are!!!! We do not have to go back to the pediatrician for a whole month!!!!! We go see her cardiologist for the first time on Wednesday (since we have been home), pray that that visit goes well too.
Much Love
Bethany
p.s. Brian, if you ever read this.....please send me an email at tweetyepie@aol.com because I have missplaced your email address and have a picture for you

No comments: