Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday, July 17, 2008
Just to clear some things up...... Current mood: lazy
It was brought to my attention today that my status updates on here seem to be directed at certain people on my friend's list. I would just like to clear that up. My status updates are not about people on here, unless I specifically state your name. If I have something not so nice to say about one of my friends on here, I wouldn't be stupid enough to post something so that that person could see it. (I will just tell Steve about it, ) If I post an update about something and you think that I am referring to you, odds are I am not. Contrary to what some may think, I don't look at every one of my friends page daily, weekly, or even monthly. It is pure coincidence if I say something that you feel is attacking you.
THAT'S all I am saying about that!
Today has been pretty lazy daisy. Both MJ and I slept off and on in the guest room together (I love having her as a snuggle bunny every once in a while!!) and then we spent the afternoon on the couch watching tv and sleeping. Steve took over for me while I ran to wal-greens for some meds and grabbed us some dinner. However, I think that Steve is catching what I have. I sound like I swallowed a bullfrog (croaking when I talk) and now he is starting to sound like that. I hope I am better by Friday so I can go to work!
Macy Jane is hanging in there. I am not sure what teeth she is cutting now, but she is in the middle of her throw-up marathon, which means there are some teeth somewhere in that mouth making their way to the surface. I think that I would almost rather her have diarrhea than this throwing up stuff. She is drooling like a bulldog and it is so thick.....which is what I think is making her sick to her tummy. However, she is sleeping really well next to me right now so maybe today was the last day. It was day 3 of it and it usually doesn't last more than 4. She is normally all over the place and doesn't want to be held a lot but today she didn't want to be put down. Good for me though because I get to hold her like she's a newborn...haha.
I called Dr. Joshi's office today for the MRI results. I didn't hear back from them, but hopefully no news is good news and he will call tomorrow telling me that she looks great and doesn't need any surgery or tests for 6 months. OH HOW NICE THAT WOULD BE! I am praying hard for those words.
Well, I need to get my butt in the bed in case MJ wakes up super early wanting to start the day. I hope that everyone is doing ok and enjoying their summer!!!!
Much Love,
Bethany

No comments: