Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday, December 16, 2006
I hate the Dentist! Current mood: sore
Two weeks ago, I had to have a root canal. Thursday, I got off work and went to the dentist for a follow up appointment, which I thought was to be fitted for a crown. Wrong! He went back in and did some more root canals on the same tooth. He gave me as much numbing medicine as he could (for being pregnant) and it still hurt. I went in to work at eleven that night in pain, took some Tylenol and hoped for the best. I wish I could take Ibuprofen, but I can't so.........I woke up last night and felt great! However, this morning I am in severe pain again, only this time it is the whole left side of my mouth.
I am supposed to go to a wedding this afternoon in Mississippi, but I do not think that I will be able to make it. I feel bad because the wedding is of a friend that lived across the street from me for many years, but all I feel like doing is laying down.
Tomorrow, Steve & I are opening our house up to my mom's side of the family and my dad's brother and mom for our annual Christmas get together. I am so excited! Thankfully, Steve is going to help me out today with the cleaning I do not know what I would do without him. He's the best.
I had an awesome birthday on Tuesday! Steve and I went out on Monday night and had dinner and went shopping. Tuesday, I went shopping with my mom to finish up the Christmas presents, met Steve for lunch at El Porton, then had homemade lasagna, rolls, and strawberry cake with Steve and my parents. My mom is the best cook!! Steve got me a past, present, and future diamond necklace, and my parents and my sister/brother in law got me a bunch of Vera Bradley stuff in the Mesa Red pattern. My other family members sent me money, which is always good
That's pretty much been my life this week. I hope the rest of it is uneventful

No comments: