Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I am going to bed! Current mood: cranky
This day started out bad bad bad and just got worse from there. MJ woke me up every 3 hours puking last night, poor baby Damn the reflux! I could hear her swallowing all night trying to keep the stuff down, but she just couldn’t hold some of it down & I don’t blame her. What a restless sleep she had. I changed her feeding times today to experiment and increased the amount that she gets at each feeding. Instead of every 3 hours, I went to every 4. If she does ok with that, and with the ok of her pediatrician we may try every 6 hours. It just seems like her feeds should be more spaced out because she is not a newborn anymore and shouldn’t be eating every 3 hours in my opinion. Her stomach needs a break longer than two hours at a time! Sheesh.
Anyways, I have had drama all day with the insurance company and doctors from MAY 2007 trying to charge us for stuff. THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff and the insurance that she had then is maxed out, so guess who is stuck with the bill? I am going to the office tomorrow to hash it out with them in person. Like my dad said, it is a lot harder for them to say no in person than it is over the phone. The large sum that we supposedly owe, I feel is a duplicate charge and I think I have the paperwork to prove that. Pray that it works out...if not our debt just increased.....ALOT.
However, I had had all I could take, cried for a while, then decided I needed to get out of the house. It was a pretty day, minus the wind so I put MJ in the stroller and we went for a long walk around the neighborhood. It was exactly what I needed and when I got back in she played in the kitchen while I cooked dinner. She is such a good baby......she will play anywhere with anything and be content. Thank the Lord she was on auto pilot tonight so that I could do some research online.
Having said all of that, I am really tired. I went to bed early last night thinking I would get a nice long stretch of sleep....only to wake up to cough cough bleehhhhhhhhhh at 1 and 3 and 5 and 7. Hopefully tonight will be better. If not, that is ok because tomorrow I will have a few hours by myself while I run errands and attend my weekly weight watchers meeting. I am off to bed. If you think of it please say a prayer for me. I am tired of dealing with all of this financial stuff. If people would JUST do their job right the first time, we wouldn’t be where we are right now. Also, as it gets closer to the heart cath day...my nerves get more and more frazzled. I know that God is in control and has MJs future mapped out, I just can’t help but get nervous. Ok, I am off to bed.
Much Love
Bethany

No comments: