Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Fund for MJs bills Current mood: chipper
My sister just called me with some excellent news! My Uncle Tommy spoke with one of his friends at Jackson General Hospital in Jackson, Tennessee and they are going to set up a fund for Macy Jane. The details are sketchy at this point but what we know so far is this:
My sister will be the administrator on the account and will give them permission to release money from the account for the bills, airfair, lodging etc. The fund is tax free for us so Uncle Sam won't get half of the money, huge blessing. Also, anyone that donates will be able to do it and have a tax write off for it. Dee said that she thought that people would be able to go online and donate if they wanted to. We should have more information tomorrow when my Uncle T goes to set up the fund and get all of the information.
For those of you at work, Micah had mentioned doing a bulletin board with MJs pictures and a summary of what is going on with MJ and what exaclty the future plan is. Also, there will be instructions on it as to how people can donate. I hope to be able to have all of that info ready for Micah next week sometime. I know that everyone has graciously been wanting to give us money or do SOMETHING to help and I have been saying no, but just be patient, you'll have the opportunity soon.
Thanks to everyone that has shown interest. If any of you would like to put little buckets out at your workplace for people to donate (if they will let you) just let me know and I will get a picture of MJ for you and type up a little information thing about her so that people know where the money is going. That is just an idea that my uncle gave to us.
I am so happy right now that everything seems to be working out. Keep praying!!!

No comments: