Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday, March 05, 2007
My Husband!! Current mood: exhausted
I don't know if Steve ever looks at my page or my blog, but just in case he does I wanted to say a big THANK YOU!
Now that I am on days and he is still on nights, he will take my car home in the morning and return at night. This saves us on gas money as his big truck is a gas GUZZLER. Well, tonight I got in the car after work and there was a bouquet of fresh flowers waiting for me!!! How sweet is that??
It's hard not being able to see each other on the days that we are working, but thankfully we tend to work the same 3 days each week so that our days off are together. Still, we see each other for 5 minutes before my shift starts and 5 minutes after his starts. This is only temporary until Macy Jane is born, which is when his boss has decided that he can go to days. (Even though he said it would be before then.....he changes his mind) We aren't really used to being apart this much! We used to ride to work together and have the same exact schedules etc. I guess maybe this is preparing us for what is to come in the future?
Oh-well, just thought I would share that. And oh yeah, before I forget. People have been asking me why I always use the name Macy Jane when I refer to our little one, instead of just Macy. That is because she will be called Macy Jane. We like the two names combined.........kind of like people are called Mary Jane or Mary Margaret. It just kind of fits together
That's it for now. Once again it is almost bedtime! I did not want to get out of the bed this morning and I know that tomorrow will only be worse since it is day 3. Today was such a BUSY day and I am pretty tired.

No comments: