Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday, March 25, 2007
One Step Closer! Current mood: grateful
We are one step closer to having the nursery done! Yesterday, Steve & my dad painted Macy Jane's room and put up the border. It looks so incredibly cute in there!! They did an awesome job on everything and I just want to say a HUGE thank you to them.
I was going to put up pictures of the progress so far, but decided that I would wait until it was completely finished. We are still waiting for the hutch to come in, but other than that all of her furniture is here. Well, I say here, but it is really still at the store until everything comes in. Hopefully we will pick it up next week sometime. I bought some wood letters at Hobby Lobby and these wood flower peg things to hang the letters from. Me and my mom and my aunt painted all of those yesterday. The flowers are dark pink and each letter is either purple, green, or yellow, with coordinating ribbon. It was a lot cheaper to "do it myself".
Also, I am really excited that my friends Micah and Chris are throwing me a baby shower in a few weeks! I have probably blogged about it before, but now we at least have a place to go figured out. It's going to be on April 21st at 4pm at Molly's. It's a restaurant/bar. that Chris goes to every Friday. I have personally never been there, but as long as friends are around, it'll be fun! If anyone would like to come, please feel free to. And, if you want to bring your spouse or significant other, feel free to do that as well! Not fru-fru at all (Chris is a guy......it can't get too girly!) Anyways, I am sooo looking forward to that.
Only about 65 days until Macy Jane could make her appearance! Actually, it is less than that because she will probably be taken at 39 weeks due to her due date being around Memorial Day weekend. 3 more weeks and we find out more from her cardiologist, one and a half weeks until my next ultrasound with the perinatologist. Time has gone by SO fast. I am loving every minute of this pregnancy (minus all of the bad news). I honestly don't feel bad at all. At the end of the day I am so tired that I sleep pretty good and her kicking me doesn't wake me up, thank God! I have been blessed with a very good/comfortable pregnancy. I was in Hobby Lobby the other day and this lady came up to me and was saying how sorry she felt for me and how miserable I must be in the heat etc etc. I politely told her to please not feel sorry for me because I feel great. I don't want a "let's have a pitty party for Bethany because she is pregnant" or feel sorry for me. Save the pity for someone else that really needs it I do realize that some people hate being pregnant and that some people's pregnancy is really difficult on their bodies. I just choose to not focus on the bad parts and it makes my outlook better.
Anyways, I was in the middle of sweeping the floors and mopping and should probably get back to it. I hope everyone is doing well. Continue to keep us in your prayers. April is going to be such a busy month with all of the doctor's appointments & we all know how I feel about those now. God is still in control though and hasn't forgotten us for a minute!!!! Bye-bye now.

No comments: