Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Life Current mood: tired
The past few days have been such an amazing time. Wednesday started it all for me. Just to be able to see our precious little girl up close for the first time made me so happy. God answered our prayers and her sweet little face is perfect! I just love to sit and look at her. I can't imagine what it will be like when she is finally here and I am able to hold her in my arms.
Some people have made little comments about how this doesn't look right or that, but I just want those people to know that she is perfect in God's eyes and He made her just like He wants her and she is beautiful to us no matter what. I would appreciate any mean or hurtful comments to be kept to yourself. I would never say something or point something out that was wrong with your child, most decent people wouldn't--especially in front of you.
My sister and my sister-in-law threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was SO much fun! My out of town friends came in and most of my female family members also joined us. Macy Jane received many, many, many awesome and MUCH needed presents. If she were born today, she would have everything that she needed. I was shocked at how many people gave blankets/quilts that they personally took the time to make and had her name embroidered on them. We also got her big items like her stroller and car seat....we got 3 car seats to be exact :) That's okay though, we need one for my car, Steve's truck, and my mom's car since she will be watching MJ while I am at work. Everything was trully a blessing. My friends from work are also going to throw me a shower sometime at the end of this month, or the beginning of next. I should get the rest of the little stuff at that one. Like I said, if not.....she has plenty to start with!
Tomorrow it is back to work as usual. Now I just sit and wait for Macy Jane's birthday to arrive. Her furniture should be arriving in 1-2 weeks! Next weekend we are going to put the chair rail up and paint/border etc. Hopefully her room will be finished by April!! I will post pictures when we are finished.
Last but not least. Why do people do things that they know we either a.) don't like or b.) it hurts us. Are they stupid enough to think that we won't eventually find out? I have never understood this and never will. I am not going in to details about what I am talking about but it really upsets me and makes me feel like crap when I do find out. I do eventually get over it, but it bums me out for a few days until I do.
Ohwell, I am going to do some laundry and eat some dinner. Hopefully I can go to bed early tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: