Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday, April 06, 2007
Bored Current mood: hungry
I am waiting on Steve to wake up from a nap so that we can go eat dinner in Memphis and go grocery shopping. We have been so lazy today! He got up at 7, me at 9, and around 12 we decided to lay in bed and watch tv together. Well of course that turned in to us taking a nap A much needed nap. I was thinking as we were laying there that I better enjoy these naps because in 6 and 1/2 weeks.......they will be few and far between.
When I got off of work last night my parents and Steve were unpacking Macy Jane's furniture in her room!! It is all so very pretty. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be and I don't have as much room as I thought I would, but eventually her room will be upstairs and a lot bigger. I was going to spend today decorating it, but I kind of just wanted to have a relax day. Eventually I promise I will post pictures of it on here.
I can't believe that in 47 days Macy Jane should be here! Yesterday at work I was walking through a unit and this paramedic lady was standing there and said "oh she's about to pop" and something about me feeling bad. Grrrrrrrr. I don't know why, but I get extremely annoyed when people say stuff like that to me. Don't assume that just because I look like I have swallowed a basketball that I feel like crap or can't wait to have her. I CAN'T wait to have her, but that is only because I can't wait to see her, touch her, smell her, cuddle her etc. Not every pregnant woman feels SO terrible in the third trimester. Perhaps instead of being physically blah, I am emotionally blah. God knows I have been emotional enough these past few weeks for about 6 pregnant women. I will not miss that part of it.
Anyways, I was thinking this morning that I REALLY need to go shopping for some comfy clothes to wear once I am discharged from the hospital and go to be with Macy Jane at LeBonheur or wherever she is. (Which by the way, we find out on Monday, April 18th at 8am so please say a prayer) I know I will still be able to wear my maternity pants etc. but after a c-section I doubt I will want to be wearing jeans! Maybe Steve and I can go shopping one day while we are off.
Well, that's it. He still isn't awake and I am really hungry. Time to wake his butt up

No comments: