Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday, April 19, 2007
Spoiled Rotten Little Girl Current mood: tired
My goodness! Macy Jane is already so blessed. I FINALLY got around to sorting out what I had received for MJ today. If she were born tomorrow, she would have enough stuff to last her until she is at least 9 months old and then some. There are still a few odds and ends that I need to get for her, but we are having another baby shower on Saturday & people are always bringing me gifts to work, so I am sure that by the time she is due, we will have everything that we need/want. A huge blessing considering I am planning on taking 12 weeks off without pay
Her nursery is almost finished! I am in the process of washing all of her 0-3 month clothes, towels/washcloths/robes, and sheets. I went ahead and ironed the bed skirt and put that, the bumper pad, and mobile on her crib. Everything looks soooo very cute. I still haven't decided on a rocking chair yet. A glider would be super nice to have and will last me a long time as long as I take care of it, but it is really expensive for a good one. On the other hand, my mom has an antique wood rocker that she said I could use and we could make some cute cushions for it. Decisions decisions.
Hopefully we will get all of the wall hangings hung up on Sunday and Monday. There isn't that much, just her name in letters and a couple of other things. I found a cute tinkerbell clock yesterday at target that I bought for her room. For some reason, ever since I found out MJ was a girl I have fallen in love with tinkerbell. She's just so.......girly and whimsical.
Well, the dryer just buzzed and I need to get all of those teeny tiny onesies out of it before they wrinkle!!!! Bye!

No comments: