Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday, April 22, 2007
Not feeling so great Current mood: uncomfortable
Just a little request! This morning after I got out of the bed and showered for church, I started having cramps. If I wasn't pregnant, I would have thought that a period was about to start. I took some Tylenol thinking that maybe it was just my bones separating or my uterus pressing on my organs down there. I continued to hurt all through church and lunch, but then when I got home, I layed down with Steve for a nap and they went away. I feel great as long as I am laying down
We slept for a long time and ever since I have been up, I feel a lot better than I did this morning. At first it bothered me because I was thinking that this was an early warning sign of labor and I am not ready for that just yet!! Ever since the doc told us in the beginning that he wanted as big of a baby as possible--meaning 39 to 40 weeks gestation, I have not thought about the possibility of her coming early. After today, that possibility is more real!! However, since I am feeling a little better, I am finishing up putting her stuff together and folding her laundry. On a side note, I have more laundry to do now...after yesterday's shower. What was I thinking? I should have waited to do it all at once.....grrrrr. Tomorrow, I am going to pack our suitcase and have Steve put it in the car *just in case*.
Steve is helping me get the house in order over the next few days. When Macy Jane is born, there is going to be a lot of family and friends coming in from out of town and some will stay at our house probably since we won't be here!! I don't want things out of place for them. Thank God Steve has been such an awesome hubby and helps me out as much as I will let him
One of my next projects is to make a little sign for her bed in the NICU that has her name on it and have it laminated. Steve knows how much I like Tinkerbell now and asked me tonight if he could draw a Tinkerbell for Macy Jane's name sign. I thought that was incredibly sweet and I cannot wait to see what it looks like!! He's already such a good daddy.
Well, if you think about it, please say a prayer that these cramps will stay away. I know it's a natural part of being pregnant, but I can't lay in the bed all of the time! I need to work at least 2 more weeks if possible. If not, God is in control and knows what is best. Have a great night!

No comments: