Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday, September 09, 2007
Travel Status and Updates Current mood: tired
Well, it's our last night in Memphis! YAY!!! I wish I could say that I am well rested and going to get a good nights sleep tonight, but I am so anxious about tomorrow that I don't know if I can sleep. My tummy has been upset and hurting....grrr I am internalizing way too much.
Macy Jane gave us a scare last night again. She turned blue....really blue because she was upset and then she had a tummy ache in the middle of that and it took almost 2 hours to calm her down. She was fightin and kicking so hard that she was kicking my hands away from patting her booty and about to jump out of my arms! But, the nurses were wonderful and instead of calling pedi-flight, they allowed me and Steven to calm her down and she finally recovered. I had visions of the ICU and her being on the ventilator running through my head and I kept crying out to God to please not let that happen. My prayers were answered
Another prayer has been answered. My parents and Steven made it to Palo Alto safely about 7pm our time, 5 pm California time. He said the temperature was about 70 degrees, no humidity and that the whole area is really nice. My parents rented a minivan and were able to get a hotel room about 5 minutes from the hospital. God is good
Me and MJ leave bright and early between 7 and 7:30 in the morning. Today some friends stopped by to wish us luck, I really appreciate that guys I hadn't seen my godkids in so long and they have gotten SO BIG! They are as cute as ever. Zach, the youngest, kept saying My Baby Macy is Heart Sick, but God is going to fix her. So sweet and innocent.
Whoa! I just heard an explosion in MJs diaper! I had better go and take care of that for her. She is one tired little girl this evening! She woke up at 7:30 this morning and did not go back to sleep until 7:30 tonight. I was going to bathe her, but will wait til the am since she is resting so well. I have a few loose ends to pack up here and I will be ready to go. Please pray for us tomorrow that everything goes ok and as planned. It is supposed to rain here tomorrow so pray that we aren't delayed. That would stink. I miss my family so much. It is really different knowing that noone is coming to visit me or stay with us tonight, but this time tomorrow night Iwill be in sunny california reunited with them.
Lots of people have emailed me about how they can find out how MJ is doing after the heart cath and after her surgery. Here's the plan. If we have internet access at the hospital, I will post updates on myspace as they become available to me during surgery. They usually call every 2 hours with updates and I will post. If not, I will find a place Wednesday night (or someone in my family will) that has wi-fi and post an update. Of course you can always email me your number and I will try my hardest to call you. Email will be better though, if we have access..
Thanks so much for the prayers and support, keep them coming. Especially pray for my stomach as it is really bothering me right now. I fought a migraine today, my first one in a long time, but it is gone now. Yay! Hope everyone is doing well. Much love,
Bethany

No comments: